RESTORE: a One-Day Retreat for Foster and Adoptive Parents.
Please join us for a day of training, connection, worship, and restoration. This journey can be difficult, but you don't have to do it alone. Our team is excited to provide encouragement and education while helping you build community with other local families.
- Six approved CEUs for foster parents
- Childcare provided
- Coffee bar and delicious catered lunch from Fridays.
- Time of worship
- Child Parent Relationship Therapy: Using child-centered play in your home (Donna Morgan, Licensed Counselor, Foster Parent)
- Parenting Self-Sufficient Teens: How to allow attachment to develop with adolescents (Nick Keeter, Licensed Counselor, Foster/Adoptive Parent)
- Story of Hope: How one young man beat the odds and how others impacted his life (Steven Franklin, Former Foster Youth)
- Parenting from the Inside Out: Dealing with our own hurts in order to help our children heal (Matt & Becca Whitson, Pastor & Life Coach, Licensed Counselor, Foster/Adoptive Parents)
- Walking the Tightrope: How to remain steady when you feel like you're falling off (Krista Morland, Foster/Adoptive Parent)
To register, go to the RESTORE page, fill out the registration form, then pay the $20 fee. Be sure to let us know on the form if you need childcare. We are so excited to see you on July 15th!
Questions? Contact us.